Monday, January 5, 2009

You know I take stuff.

You know what I'm talking about. I take supplements for nutritional purposes and all.
Hey what were you thinking?
I might be a muscle head, but I'm not no idiot!
Probably the two three best thing I'm taking right now are
GBG 10 in 1 vitamin and mineral formula, MA+ whey protein,
and Stem Tech stem cell enhancer.
I know you what me to expound my great knowledge that I have for
these products and break it down to the cellular level and all, but I'm not.
you should just got to the websites yourself because I ain't no genius or nothing
like that. I just take the product and gets results. You gotta a problem with dat?
I didn't thinks so.
Go To GBG For GBG and MA+
Go To STEM TECH ENHANCE
Watch Christian Drapeau's video.

Do it or I'll find out where you live.
Oh yeah another quick note. My momma always said, "Why pay retail when you can pay whole sale?"
I don't know mom. Maybe it has something to do with saving money and tax advantages?
Hey do it....do it now!

No comments: