Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What is with the U.S. Government Vs. ASD?


Can I get some answers on why the U.S. Attorney General is saying that ASD has not been shut down or seized yet they haven't returned ASD's computers or operating cash that they "seized". SMELLS LIKE BULLS$*t to ME! Who is this monkey anyways! All I know is I was advertising on Ad Surf Daily and people were viewing my websites and buying product. I signed up one GBG 10 in 1 distributor, received about fifty opt in leads for my RFS system. And how about the one Helloworld.com retail customer I got from Idaho. Not to mention the $149.00 I was making everyday to surf the site.
Was there even a complaint filed? Like I said, "It smells like BullS@*t to me." Where is the due process in all this? ASD didn't even see this coming. They were railroaded. I even saw a note from the USAG office saying ASD was soliciting members to post positive things. We all posted positive things because it was working as a marketing strategy and we all are out our advertising now. It would be like paying for TV ads and then not running them? You can't make any money if no one sees your product. This Muscle Head has seen his share of scemes and scams. Andy has never been this type of guys, so why would compromise his good name this late in the game? If this was a Lapre it might be a different story? Andy is a solid individual. I'm pulling for Andy and ASD. I feel the Government has over stepped it's bounds on this one. They don't even know what an advertising co op is? I'm not sure the even know what ponsi is at this point!

No comments: